Another post, another outfit ft. this black hat. Can you tell I'm seriously loving it?! But it's not the star of the show this time...
This time it's this pretty swing dress from Missguided. Swing dresses are so flattering as they literally skim over everything. I bought this little number a couple of months ago and I've recently re-kindled my love for it. It's so easy to wear as it hangs so beautifully and makes me feel all girly and swirly (yes, that's right!). I love that this can be worn with tights, like today, or with bare-legs when the warm weather (hopefully) makes more of an appearance, which makes it an easy, go-to outfit to slip on all year round. I actually have a lot of variety, colour-wise, in my wardrobe, but black is a firm favourite. You just can't go wrong with a black dress. Just add a bit of jewellery, in my case my Great-Nan's locket and my favourite Moonstone ring, to add a little summin, summin (I can't pull that off can I?!), and you're good to go!
As Karl Lagerfeld said 'One is never over-dressed or under-dress with a Little Black Dress'.
What's your favourite go-to outfit?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter






Love this look - You look gorgeous! You can't go wrong with a LBD & this one's just lovely!
ReplyDeleteClaire.x
www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk
Ah thankyou :) I'll check out your blog! Xx
Delete