Sunday, 6 April 2014

Blue Jeans, White Shirt...


Hat - ASOS // Shirt - Forever 21 // Joni Jeans - Topshop // Boots & Bag - Primark // Jewellery - Various 



 I've been lusting after a hat like this for so long, but because my head is a little pea, I've always put it off. I was recently scrolling through ASOS and saw this beauty and decided to bite the bullet and just buy it. As soon as it arrived I tried it on and it actually fit, I was one happy peahead! It's so easy to wear, either with a dress or teamed with my trusty old Joni Jeans, and it's perfect for a bad hair day (which I have plenty of!) 
I recently went on a bit of a shopping splurge, and one of the items I picked up was this shirt. I love it as it's baggy (code for bloody comfy), but still has a beautiful fit. It's longer at the back and has bat-style (technical term that!) 3/4 length sleeves, which I think is so flattering.



 My bag of choice lately has been this black, faux leather bargain from Primark. I'm a proper Mary Poppins, shoving absolutely everything in my bag and this is the perfect size for me (and my 7 lip balms.) I threw on my favourite chunky gold necklace, my beaded Green Fluorite & Labradorite bracelet that my lovely Mum made, a few odd rings to add a bit of colour to the outfit and my heeled boots and I was good to go!



What's you favourite wardrobe staple at the moment?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it. Only £15, bargain! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Love that shirt!! You look lovely - really like your jade ring too!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ah me too, I've had it for years :) will check out your blog now! Xx

      Delete
  3. I need the top, boots, and hat. this is so freaken cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is lovely! Especially the rings!
    I'd love you to check out my blog, as I've only recently started out!
    I've just followed you on bloglovin :)
    Graces Beauty Space xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Grace! Just given you a follow on bloglovin' :) have a lovely weekend! X

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs