Thursday, 24 April 2014

The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter


Cleansing Balms/Butters have started popping up all over the place again lately, I know my Bloglovin' feed is full of 'em, and it's one bandwagon I'm glad to jump on.

Last year everyone was raving about the Emma Hardy Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm (bit of a mouthful that!), and I very nearly caved into the price and bought it several times. Luckily, this year a whole variety of balms and butters have made an appearance, and at a whole range of prices. 

I recently went shopping with plans to purchase Cliniques 'Take the Day Off'' cleansing balm but every single shop was sold out. I sulked at the time but then I saw that The Body Shop had brought out the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, and even better, it was half the price of the Clinique balm!

I picked this cleansing butter up at the weekend and have used it every night since to remove my makeup and I know it's only been a few days but...I love it.

The butter is for all skin types which I was happy about as I'm always wary with skincare that it won't be right for my skin and will break me out, but so far, so good (touch wood).

I'm so lazy with skincare, especially at night-time when it comes to removing my make-up, but this is so easy! Just massage a tiny bit into your face and it gently melts away all traces of make-up, even my stubborn eyeliner and mascara, which I usually have to scrub off. My face has never felt so clean and fresh!

Have you tried any of the balms and butters floating about?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter


8 comments:

  1. What type of skin do you have? I have normal/dry and I have my breakouts every now and then. I tried another product from the Chamomile line and it didn't work very well. But I can't pass up a bargain, especially if it works just as well as the more expensive stuff!

    -A | Mirror, Mirror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have normal/combination skin and break out quite easily but this has been great so far! At £12 you can't go wrong :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Hardie Moringa balm is my HG, but I'd love to try TBS as well :)

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I'd live the try the Emma Hardy balm but having nevee tried one before I didn't want to fork out if it wasn't going to work for me. I'm tempted to give it a go! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've heard a lot of positive things about this product, I may have to purchase!

    Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award!(see link below). If you choose to complete it, please let me know! :) x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! :) ah thankyou, I'll take a look xx

      Delete
  5. This looks awesome! I am yet to try a cleansing balm.

    Kristen xox // www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth the £12, give it a go :) xx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs