Wednesday, 30 April 2014

April Favourites!



April has really flown by and like every month, there's been alot of things that I've been loving. I've whittled it down to just these...

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo & Conditioner - I picked these up on a quick dash to Tesco after running out of shampoo. After sampling every scent I settled on Argan & Camellia Oil and it smells heavenly. They lather up really well and leave my hair feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing all day.


Tangle Teezer - I have such fine hair that it gets knotted really easily, which is where this steps in. It's the perfect size and shape to fit in the palm of your hand and just run through your hair. I love it because it doesn't pull at all and just glides through my hair, detangling my unruly hair on its way.

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour (Cheeky Chops) - This is a nail varnish I have re-purchased time and time again, along with their Pink Grapefruit colour. I love the No7 varnishes as they don't chip as quickly as most and really do stay perfect. I'm loving the shade Cheeky Chops at the moment as it's the perfect bright coral for Spring.

Propercorn (Sweet & Salty) - You could say I've become a little obsessed with this stuff...I may have even stocked up with a few bags. Propercorn is the perfect snack if you're not sure what you fancy as you get a little bit of sweet and a little bit of savoury. Also, at 129 calories a bag, it's a guilt-free treat.

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Summer Glow Lotion - Now we're starting to get the warmer weather I needed a little something to make my legs look a little more human and a little less ghostly. As this is a gradual tan you can use it just like a moisturiser, and it will slowly build up a lovely, subtle colour. I apply this with a mitt to avoid any streaks and after a few applications I have a nice summery glow.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter - All of the body butters at The Body Shop smell ridiculously good, but I'm a sucker for a citrus scent. This smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling nourished and fresh!

What have you been loving in April?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Lovely choices... I don't know how I coped before having my tangle teezer!

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patsy, I love your blog! Nominated you for the Liebster Awards.

    Check it out here: http://alattelipstick.blogspot.com/2014/04/feeling-welcomed-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post hun, I love that popcorn aswel so tasty isn't it xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes, it's so good :) followed in BL xx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs