I recently remembered I still had an Amazon voucher left from Christmas and after reading so much about the NYX Butter Glosses I decided I'd put my voucher to good use and invest in the Enchanted Kiss Butter Gloss set. The set consists of three glosses in the shades 'Merengue', 'Apple Strudel' and 'Créme Brule'.
I've mentioned before I'm not usually into lipgloss, and much prefer lipstick, but these are seriously swaying me! They have a silky and buttery (surprise, surprise) texture so don't feel sticky like your average gloss.
'Apple Strudel' is my favourte out of the three as I think it compliments my skin tone the best, plus I'm a sucker for a peach lip! This looks gorgeous both on it's own and over lipstick for a more vibrant look.
The 'Merengue' gloss was a bit of a dissappontment as it really doesn't suit me. I think this is down to my skin tone; it makes me look like I've been left in the cold for too long. I 'm going to give this a few more tries with various base makeup on to see if I can make it work as it's such a gorgeous pinky gloss.
I love 'Créme Brule' for a your-lip-colour-but-better day as it's the perfect nude. A bit of balm and a slick of this and you're good to go!
I love the formula of these NYX Butter Glosses and I'm already planning which colours to get next...I'm thinking 'Vanilla Cream Pie' and 'Peach Cobbler'!
Have you tried any NYX products before?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter





Ah! I'm so tempted by these, this little set looks lovely too! :) I've never tried anything of theirs before but these seem to be getting rave reviews. Xx
ReplyDeleteI'd definitely reccommend them! :) they're lovely and such a bargain xx
DeleteI really want to try these, they have some really nice shades!!! Also I've nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination.html
I'd definitely recommend them! Ah thankyou lovely, I'll take a look! :) xx
Delete