It's that time again, the end of the month, which means round-up time! I've been loving so many bits this month that it was a struggle to narrow down my favourites to just a few things. So bear with me here...there's seven.
First up, these face masks by H&M. I've been trying to establish a skincare routine that works for me, and think I've just about managed it. Part of it, is doing a facemask once a week. Now I love my charcoal and clay masks as much as the next person, but sometimes it's nice to switch it up with something that smells a bit sweeter and looks a bit more appealing (well, as appealing as facemasks can be). I'm always unsure when trying a highstreet fashion store's own beauty range, but I was bought some H&M masks at Christmas and they surprised me. They do the job, smell amazing and at 99p a pop, are great value for money!
Next up, the new No7 Pop & Glow cream blush. I picked up the shade 'Mango Sorbet' and I wasn't dissappointed. It gives a healthy glow and I think this would look gorgeous with a bit of a tan. Being in a stick the application is super easy and mess free, and the creamy formula is buildable without going cakey. Perfect. I've used this literally every day this month!
I've been trying to mix up my make-up lately and get some use of the products I've been neglecting. I got this Illamasqua Medium Pencil in the shade Elate in a Glossy Box last year some time and decided to give it a whirl, applying it in the corners of my eyes and along my lower waterline which really helps to open up the eyes.
Bikini so Teeny by Essie is a 'cornflower blue' with specks of shimmer running through. I've recently re-kindled my love for it and have been wearing it non-stop. Most nail varnishes chip pretty quickly on me, as I'm typing all day at work, but Essie varnishes wear really well on me, lasting a week or so at a time. This shade is bright and vibrant, ideal for Spring.
Now I have the bad habit of washing my hair everyday even though it's really bad for your hair as it strips all of the natural oils, and actually ends up making your hair greasier. So I've been trying to train my hair to be washed just a few times a week rather than every single morning. I've been using the TRESemmé Instant Refresh dry shampoo every other day (the day after washing) and it's been working wonders. It keeps my hair from looking greasy and actually makes my hair look fuller than usual!
If any of you bought the latest issue of Glamour magazine you will probably recognise this next product by Model Co. Their black eye liner is incedible. It glides on effortlessly and blends like a dream, thanks to it's shea butter formula. It's also highly pigmented so one slick will do the job. It also comes with a built in sharpener which is so handy as I can never find my eye-pencil sharpener when I need it!
Lastly, the Sexy Mother Pucker - XL Extreme Plump by Soap and Glory. Now, I'm not usually a lipgloss kind of gal but it's hard not to love this. As it's a lip plumping gloss, it tingles like mad for the first five minutes (and even makes my tounge feel a bit numb) but the feeling fades fast and leaves you with full lips with a sleek shine. Also, unlike most lipglosses, it doesn't leave you with ridiculously sticky lips. Hurrah!
What have you been loving this March?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter





I love that Essie shade. Such a gorgeous colour :)
ReplyDeleteSian | Sian Marie Beauty
xo
It's such a lovely Spring colour isn't it! :) xx
DeleteThis has made me want to try that No7 cream blush! I'm a sucker for a good No7 product. I also need to give the Tresemme dry shampoo a go, as I've heard it's better than Batiste?!
ReplyDeleteGreat post and lovely blog, giving you a follow :)
Love, B x
www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.co.uk
It's such a lovely blush. I actually picked up the No7 highlighter stick today too! I would definetly agree it's better than Batiste. Ah thankyou lovely :) I've followed you back on bloglovin' xxx
Delete