Monday, 5 May 2014

In my mind, they're roses on white lace...






Sometimes I go in H&M and there is absolutely nothing in there worth buying, but other times I walk in and it's absolute heaven! The last time I visited was just that. I actually put a small dent in my bank balance by picking up so many gems. This top and cardigan being just a couple.







I've been hunting for the perfect black cardigan for so long now and when I saw this I snapped it up as I'm so fussy with them. Now the warmer months are here (hurrah!), I don't need to be wearing my beloved cosy Winter jumpers but I do need a little something to chuck on over my dresses/tops. I'm not a fan of the usual basic cardigans as I like them to be loose and baggy but I find the material of the longer ones make them hang funny and just look a bit odd. So the loose knit of this is ideal for a relaxed cardi to sling on.

Next up is this top. I just bloody love it. I originally bought it to take on holiday with me (which isn't actually until July, I'm just eager to shop!) but I've already worn it twice as I couldn't resist. The back and top half (boob upwards) is sheer and embroidered with flowers which I think looks beautiful! It's such a simple top and so easy to wear and I can't wait to wear this when I get a tan.

I got these sunglasses free the other year as part of a deal when buying my actual glasses and I love the style of them. I can't actually find them online but Boots stock a great selection of the Lozza range. They've survived two summers, one holiday and getting lost in the waves and are still in great condition.

My best friend got me this necklace for part of my Christmas present and I wear it to death! Chunky, gold neckalces go with pretty much everything and this just adds something to a basic black and white outfit. I picked up this map-faced watch a few months ago but only recently started to wear it but it looks so cute with the tan strap and is also pretty handy. I'm not sure it's still stocked on Everours but Urban Outiftters are selling one similar here.

I'm in love with these sandals so much that I even went back and picked up another pair in black (so I'll be pretty much wear them constantly until Autumn rolls around). At £8 a pop they're so so cheap and the quality isn't actually too bad. They're so comfortable with no annoying bit inbetween your toes (which I cannot stand!) and will go with most outfits through the Summer months.

What highstreet gems have you picked up lately?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace here! Your hair looks fab too!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou! It's such n easy up-do :) xx

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I love pretty little white summery tops like that! I need to have a trip to H&M!

    Becca X

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) you really do! I'm tempted to go back for more haha xx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs