Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Summer Brights - Wishlist #2


As usual there's a lot of stuff that I've been loving, and so my wishlist is never ending! So here are my top 5..can you sense a colour theme?

Jo Malone Silk Blossom - Jo Malone perfumes always smell amazing and never dissappoint (unlike the pricetag..why, just why?!) and the limited edition Silk Blossom, described as 'fruity and enticing', is yet another appealing scent by Ms Malone. Plus, how bloody pretty is the bottle and ombré pink tassle?!

Triangl Milly Santa Rosa Splash Bikini - I've been lusting over this bikini, who am I kidding, all of the Triangl bikinis for months but this one is my favourite. I think the colour is perfect for around the pool with a sun-kissed glow. I also love the bikini's signature black, structured lines.


Topshop Stand Out Flower Prom Dress - What a beauty! This has caught my eye everytime I've popped in to Topshop lately and if only I had an occason to buy it for..anyone? The low back and bow keeps it sexy and classy. Perfect.


Kate Spade Cedar Street Elissa - Kate Spade bags are to die for and this Cedar Street Elissa bag in Dark Geranium may just be my favourite. I honestly think there's not one of her bags I don't like/want/need, and this one is up there with the best! It's the perfect size, colour and well, it's just bloody gorgeous. I think this'll be staying on my wishlist for quite some time, or maybe just until my birthday.


Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet - This luminous matte lip colour is bloody beautiful and may have to be purchased in duty-free. The shade La Fascinante (38) is my favourite as it's so bold and fun. A vibrant pink lip is all you need to perk you up sometimes, and I think this pink may be the one for me.


What's on your wishlist?


X


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter
P.S. Apologies for the bad quality picture. It looked fine until I published the post...

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress & bikini!
    D&G: Dolce perfume is on my wishlist at the moment...
    It smells gorgeous!
    Rachel x
    Strawberry Sundaes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous aren't they! Ooh, I'll have to give it a smell and see! Xx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs