When I'm having a bad day or just need a bit of perking up, a swipe of pink lipstick is all I need. There's something about a pink lip that's fun, girly and just makes me feel a bit more confident and a bit more sassy.
L-R: As You Want Victoria - Pink Passioned - Impassioned - Dreamy
My most recent purchase of the bunch is this L'Oréal Color Riche Made for Me Intense in the shade Pink Passion. As this is part of the Made for Me range it's actually one of the colors suited best to brunettes, but I loved this colour so much I decided to pick it up anyway. Although it's name would suggest this is pinkpinkpink, it actually has a kind of coral hint to it which I find is perfect for this time of year (if only it would quit raining!). I've only used this a couple of times but it's already a firm favourite.
As You Want Victoria by Rimmel is easily one of my favourite lipsticks of all time. I wore this shade alot in Autumn/Winter as it's quite a deep pink, but would still wear it all year round. I find this shade to be quite blue-toned so it makes my teeth look pearly white which is always a winner. The Moisture Renew formula is amazing as it contains polypeptides, hyaluronic acid and natural collagen which really nourishes dry lips so this lipstick glides on effortlessly and doesn't cling to any dry patches.
I've had this Lasting Fix lipstick by Seventeen in the shade Dreamy for so long but it's still one I go back to time and time again. Dreamy is a perfect bubblegum pink that gives a real pop to your lips while still remaining kinda natural. The formula tends to last 3-4 hours before a touch up is needed which is great when you talk/eat as much as I do..
Finally, good old Impassioned by Mac. I've spoken a bit about this already here so I won't go on but this 'amped up fuschia' is just gorgeous all year rounnd!
What lipstick do you reach for when you need a pick-me-up?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter






Haha I love the mean girls reference in the title! And I love pink lipsticks so much, especially the really bright ones!
ReplyDeleteYige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.
Haha thanks, it had to be done! Yes, te brighter the better! X
Delete