If there's one thing I find tedious it's deep cleaning my make-up brushes, but I try to do it every 3-4 weeks. Inbetween deep cleans I like to use the No7 Make-up Brush Cleanser which is great for a quick clean up of your brushes. It's so simple to use and works like a dream.
All you have to do is pump it on to a bit of tissue and give your brushes a little swirl. This is perfect for when your doing eye-makeup and need to use the same brush for a different shadow as you can give it a quick swish about and you're good to go with the next one. I find your brushes dry quickly after so you don't have to wait for ageeesss to use them again and it leaves them super soft.
Obviously, make-up brushes still need to be deep cleaned with warm water and baby shampoo (or whatever works best for you) atleast once a month to prevent them getting too dirty but this brush cleanser is just a quick fix for inbetween the soaks.
How do you prefer to clean your brushes?
X






I love this stuff, I use it for my eye brushes the most, definitely perfect for that x
ReplyDeleteAmy / srslylou
Yeah, it's what I use it for most too! So much easier xx
DeleteOh I must invest, I always end up smearing the wrong colour eyeshadow all over my eye when using the same brush! Fab!
ReplyDeleteKyleigh - girlsgotaface.com
Haha I used to do exactly the same! Xx
Delete