Despite us having probably the nicest UK Summer in a long time, I've been finding myself drawn to mainly monochrome things while shopping, rather than bright bits fit for the Summer season.
I've been a tad obsessed with stripes for a while now, and while I've already got too many striped tees, I'm still eyeing up this basic black & white Breton box tee. I find stripes so easy to wear, and in monochrome too, you can't go wrong.
Kate Spade is a brand that is always on point and I can roam the website for hours, lusting after pretty much everything including the Cedar Street Maise bag. I've mentioned this bag before, only in the colour dark geranium, but I feel like black would go with absolutely everything. Dream bag.
Dare I say that I actually like Birkenstocks? I've always thought they were, well...ugly. But I've somehow been converted into thinking they're actually pretty okay. I've seen them styled in ways that look cool rather than frumpy and now I've found myself wanting a pair. I love this two-strapped pair, especially in white.
I'm jumping on the bandwagon now, with this pair of ripped Jamie jeans. Topshop are my favourite for jeans as they always fit me perfectly, although I've never had a pair of Jamies before. Ripped jeans seem to be everywhere at the minute but this pair are ideal as they're not too OTT. I think I'll be taking a trip into town tomorrow to get myself a pair.
Nude lipsticks are my go-to lately and this YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in the shade Beige Tribute is perfect. With a bronzed face and a casual smokey eye this lipstick would look amazing.
Lastly, another Kate Spade item. I already have one too many iPhone cases (okay, maybe 5 too many), but I'm a sucker for pretty things so when I saw this cute scalloped case I obviously put it in my mental shopping basket. As it's made of silicon this would be ideal for me as I drop my phone more times than I would like to admit.
What's on you wishlist?
X






No comments:
Post a Comment