Wednesday, 6 August 2014

What's in my bag?


I'm a bag lady and always have been. I used to strut around my house, aged five, with at least 4 bags strategically hung over me. I'm also, as I've mentioned before, a bit of a Mary Poppins, cramming everything but my kitchen sink into what ever bag I've chosen that week. Sometimes, obviously, I'll just quickly grab my purse, keys and phone and dash out of the door but most days my poor bag will be stuffed. I'm still mostly using this bag because it is the perfect size for everything I need plus a little bit more.

Here's a quick round-up of what you can usually find in my bag.. Go on! Have a nose:

- Purse: I got his little navy gem in Mango while on holiday as my one was knackered. I love the leather look of this purse and it's the perfect size, with a zip and enough card slots for all of my many (unnecessary) cards.

- iPhone: Obviously. I'm addicted to the Buzzfeed app at the moment, especially the animal section. This had me laughing and 'aww'-ing in equal measures.

- iPod: A necessity for any stroll or train ride. I've been listening a lot to George Ezra & Warpaint lately.

- Sunglasses: 'Cause we're actually having a proper Summertime this year!

- Diary: I'm trying to cram a lot of things in to my month off so keeping this moleskin diary in my bag keeps me nice and organised.

- Keys: No-one likes being locked out.

- Water, a snack & some chewing gums: It's hot, I'm always hungry and sometimes snacks are smelly.

- Hair bands & Kirby grips: My hair is wild and will mostly do as it pleases, so sometimes a quick top knot is needed.

- Concealer, deodorant and hand cream: All hand-bag must-haves. Period.

- Lipbalm: This Burt's Bees lipbalm has recently become my favourite balm ever. It really moisturises my lips and stays on for ages despite my frequent snacking and constant chattering. 

What's in your bag?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs