I've never really been a lipgloss kind of girl, the stickiness always annoyed me and if there is a gust of wind or even a slight breeze that glues my hair to my lips then, well... I give up. But lately, I've found myself reaching for a gloss more and more and I've actually been enjoying wearing them.
Here's a round up of my top 5 favourites, and the good news is; none of them are sticky, hurrah!
L-R : Kiss me Coral - Apple Strudel - Heartcake - Clear - Pink Out Loud
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - I have this in the shade 'Kiss me Coral' and it looks great slicked over the top of Mac's Lady Danger. This gloss contains SPF15 and its super moisturising. Perfect for Summer time.
Nyx Butter Gloss - Apple Strudel is my favourite butter gloss shade as it gives a beautiful, natural peachy lip. This gloss really is buttery as the name would suggest and it smells so good!
Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipgloss - While sorting through my make-up collection the other week I found this and have re-kindled my love for it. I have it in the shade Heartcake and I'm not sure if it's been discontinued but I've managed to find here. This is a really pretty pink with a gorgeous warm shimmer. It's not completely non-sticky but it's still a favourite that I tend to wear more on an evening out.
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker - I've had this for a while now, so I'm not sure they still sell this particular gloss, however there are plenty to pick from here. This is just a basic clear gloss which I prefer to wear over the top of bold lipsticks. Being a lip-plumping gloss it does tingle a little upon application which I don't mind. But it doesn't tingle quite as much as my next pick...
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump XL - Well, that's a mouthful isn't it! Pink Out Loud is probably my favourite gloss ever. It's super tingly for the first 5 minutes but leaves my lips sleek and shiny. It looks great on it's own or over a nudey/pink lip for a pretty pout.
Are you a lipgloss kind of girl? Which are your favourites?
X





No comments:
Post a Comment