Sunday, 1 June 2014

May Favourites!



May has been and gone and it seems I have a new found love for all things Orange.. So, here comes the obligatory May round-up!


First up is this gorgeous clutch. Ok, so it's not a clutch, it's an ipad case that I've taken out of this bag (they no longer stock this color, sorry!), but it's the perfect size clutch for a night out. I'm normally a home-body but May has been a busy month and this gem has come in so handy. My phone, keys, money and a lipstick (or three) fit in there comfortably without struggling to close it up.
 


Next, Orangeasm. I am a little obsessed with this stuff. The zestiness is great for waking you up in the morning and also after a workout to freshen you up (not that work out often..oops). You only need a pump or two at a time, so this is going to last a while but I'm already planning on re-purchasing this beauty. I. Just. Can't. Get. Enough.


I wouldn't think of Zara as a place to purchase perfumes, however I bought their Silk fragrance a few months back and have been seriously loving it this month. It's a foral scent with notes of yuzu, magnolia and musk. It reminds me a lot of the ChloƩ perfume, but at a fraction of the price. Although, I would say the staying power isn't amazing but a quick top-up spritz doesn't bother me too much.


I've mentioned this nail varnish in the shade Stop Sign before (here) but I seriously haven't stopped wearing it all month. I find it lasts 4-5 days without chipping on me and you only really need one coat as it's so opaque, which is perfect for me as I am so so lazy with painting my nails. It also matches my clutch perfectly so is a killer combo on a night out.





My last favourite is of course, a lip product, because yes, I am addicted. This Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in the shade Tutti Frutti is perfect is you want a moisturised yet colourful pout as it offers a sheer, but buildable, coral/orange colour. I love this shade for the summer months as it's bright and fun. They've also recently released a few new shades which I'm tempted to get my mitts on, especially Juicy Papaya & Pink Lemonade.

What's in your May favourites?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try the lip butter in Tutti Frutti-I love orange things so I loved this post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! Me too, I'm a bit obsessed with orange lately xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to get everything you mentioned there! I think it was the orange-ness that attracted me... I have been hearing a ton of raves about Zara perfumes so I'll have to check them out soon!
    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zara perfumes are so nice and I think this one was only £10 so really cheap too! Xx

      Delete
  3. SUCH a shame your images got deleted, they looked lovely from the bloglovin preview. I'm a huge fan of the Revlon Lip Butters, always a go-to when I want something low-maintenance but bright.

    Hetty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou! Trying to restore as many as possible now but my header has done a disappearing act now too! Oh yes, me too! X

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs