Saturday, 28 June 2014

WISHLIST #3 - NET-A-PORTER EDITION





I was planning on posting my June Favourites today but as my room has been completely boxed up, (it's being decorated while I'm away next week, hurrah!) I stupidly packed everything, including my camera. So instead, here's a wishlist of all things Net-a-Porter that I've been seriously lusting over. This wishlist really is a wishlist, what with paying for my holiday and leaving full-time work next month, I can't really go splurging on another bag (can I?!).

This bikini by J.Crew is bloody gorgeous. I love the high-waisted fit of the bottoms as they look super flattering but I tend to avoid them as I think a high-waisted tan would look abit odd. The yellow is the perfect summer shade and with a tan, would look gorgeous. I love the monochrome floral print as it's feminine but not too cutesy. Winner.

I'm a bit of a fiend for sunglasses lately. Despite having a decent pair that will last me for years, I managed to buy another pair today and I've still got my eye on these Marc Jacobs beauties. The pretty peachy-pink frames and gold polka-dot arms have drawn me in. Spare £100 anyone?

Nail Varnishes are definitely something I don't need any more off. I have every shade under the sun...but this Deborah Lippmann one in the shade 'Video Killed the Radio Star'. This electric blue would look great during the Summer and in the Winter as a bold pop of colour for any neutral outfit. 

I've never realised how great Victoria Beckham's range of clothing/bags were until roaming Net-a-Porter and now I could have an entire VB wishlist. This bag is such a stunning colour (still obsessed with orange if you hadn't noticed) and I think this would look amazing with so many outfits. I love the zip detail and I'm longing for this bag hard.

Leopard print has never really been 'my thing' but these Charlotte Olympia espadrille pumps are so cute. I'm not a fan of the calf-hair but I love the metallic cat embroidery over the toes. These would look great with a pair of blue Leigh jeans and a loose-fit, v-neck white t-shirt for a casual but fun outfit.

The final thing on my wishlist is this Larsson & Jennings watch. I made a big mistake when buying my last watch. A beautiful rose-gold Marc Jacobs beauty...with a white leather strap. Within a couple of months the strap was looking a bit worse for wear and finding a replacement is proving hard. So, this black Italian suede watch is exactly what I want...need. Basic but beautiful; a black & gold watch that would go with pretty much everything.

Whats on your wishlist lately?

X

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter


P.S I'm now on holday until the 15th so posts will resume after! Have a good fortnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs