Now,
everyone and their Nan have been going mad for these two products
lately, and I have to say I'm firmly on the bandwagon! I have
combination skin, with an annoyingly oily T-Zone and LUSH's Tree Tea Toner Water and Grease Lightning Spot Treatment have been working
absolute wonders for my poor ol' skin.
I
purchased the Tea Tree Water a year or so ago and wasn't all that
fussed by it so didn't end up re-purchasing. Last month I ventured into
LUSH and decided to give it another ago, and boy am I glad I did! Tea
Tree is antibacterial & antiseptic therefore killing bacteria and
preventing any unwanted breakouts. Hallelujah! Not only that but the
Grapefruit element is rich in vitamins, meaning only good things for
your skin! I've been using this for the past month, spritzing my face
before applying makeup and again at night after cleansing, and can
honestly say, I've seen a huge difference in my skin and it has really
prevented my dreaded breakouts. One quick spray and my skin feels
refreshed and energized.
While
in LUSH this Grease Lightning spot gel caught my eye and after the
sales assistant told me a little about it, I was sold. The gel is made
of Tea Tree and Witch Hazel, which are notorious for fighting spots, but
also includes Seaweed and Aloe Vera to clear and calm aggravated skin. I
put this on any blemishes (or potential blemishes) I have before bed
and by the morning they have calmed down a considerable amount.
These two items are my skin saviours! What are yours?
X
Liked this post? Why not follow me on Bloglovin'?





I have nomimated you for the leibster award, this is not spam! Find out more here http://elvishmoon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Rhiannon xx