Sunday, 23 March 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Metallic Trinket Box - Marks & Spencers

Seeing as Mother's Day is just around the corner, I thought I'd do a little round up of gift ideas! Whether you're on a budget or feeling flush, there really is something for everyone.

I absolutely love this cake stand from Oliver Bonas, and although we'd probably never use it for cakes (cake doesn't hang around long in our house!), I think it'd be a great decoration to store smelly goods, like bath bombs, or even jewellery at the top! 
Which brings me on to the Bunny ring dish from Gifts & Pieces. So sweet and also so handy! My Mum is forever taking her rings off and forgetting where she's put them, so this would be useful and pretty. I think I might even treat myself to this soon. 
While browsing Gifts & Pieces, I came across this dotty teacup and fell in love. The perfect size for a nice cup of tea, or even as a make-up brush holder! 
This pink, metallic trinket box from good old Marks and Spencer is perfect to sit on a dressing table and hold odd bits like hair grips and earrings. 
Lastly, you can't go wrong with perfume, and certainly not a Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs. I love all of the Daisy scents (Daisy Eau So Fresh being my absolute favourite), and this Daisy Delight smells amazing. And honestly, I'm just a sucker for the packaging!

If all else fails I'm sure a bunch of flowers and a home-cooked meal will be appreciated just as much as anything else!

X

Liked this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs