Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Her and her polka dot dress...





Saturday was another sunny Spring day and so off we went for a nice pub lunch (and a tipple or two). It was the perfect opportunity to ditch the tights (excuse my slightly bruised legs, clumsy is my middle name!) and wear my new dress from Everours. Now, this dress had me at 'Hello'. I mean not only does it have a beautiful collar ,which looking through my wardrobe is practically a must, but polka dots too?! I was sold!





Being quite tall at around 5"8, I tend to struggle to find dresses that are the perfect length, but this has it covered (literally). I also love the way it nips in, accentuating my waist and skimming over the rest. Perfect after my pub lunch! 
While eyeing up this dress before buying, I thought it'd go perfectly with these burgundy coloured, patent t-bar shoes from Topshop. These shoes are super cute, and I wear them to death! I'm even contemplating getting a similar black pair here. Once I got past feeling like my five year old self, I fell in love. Even if I do need plasters every time I wear them!



What's your current favourite spring item of clothing?
x

If you liked this post, why not follow me over on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous look! Absolutely adore your dress and those shoes are just incredible!
    love your blog, and now following over on bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thankyou so much lovely! Have a great evening :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you are stunning.

    I'm so jealous - I am absolutely in love with your blog lovely! You're gunnah go so far.

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're too kind lovely! Thankyou so much xxx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs