Monday, 10 March 2014

Good day sunshine...


Satchel - Primark

The weather this weekend was beautiful so I ventured outside for a nice Sunday stroll in the woods. I even braved it without my trusty leather jacket (hurrah!). I always forget how much I miss the sunshine until it starts making an appearance, and then I, like most British people, want to spend every second in the sun, soaking it up.

 

I decided on this little floral smock from H&M, which is perfect all year round, teamed with tights or braving the bare legs. I wasn't quite gutsy enough to leave off the tights this time! I love the ditsy white flower print against the black background as it's super feminine, and being monochrome, easy to wear! I love the fit of smock dresses lately, as they're loose and comfy while still being flattering. 
 I teamed it with my trusty Office boots and I was good to go! 


I love this lion door-knocker style necklace from Everours as you can pretty much wear it with anything. I'm a big fan of chunky, gold jewelry as it can be worn to jazz up any outfit.

 
My favourite thing about this outfit is this bright coral satchel with gold detailing, which at £6 from Primark is an absolute steal! The size of this bag is the perfect size for essentials, and the front pouch is the perfect size to pop your phone in while out and about. This satchel gives the outfit an extra pop of colour, perfect for Spring!


Did you enjoy the sunshine this weekend? 
x

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs