Since leaving my full-time job to go to University, I've put myself on a spending ban of all things beauty *sob*, as I can't justify spending my part-time wage on more beauty products when I already have an abundance of them. Of course, now I'm banned from buying any products, my wish list is as long as my arm...
The GlamGlow Super-Clearing Mud Mask is a special treatment that specifically targets blemishes, breakouts and visible pores while leaving your skin beautifully glowing. Who wouldn't want this?! I've heard so many good reviews about this that I just have to have it. It's currently on sale here but I've managed to restrain myself...just.
As I may have already mentioned, I'm going through a phase of absolutely loving a nude lip so after hearing so much about the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector I have my eyes set on the shade 'Rose Shimmer'. It's basically a lip balm in a gel-like formula which gives a sheer hint of colour that can be worn over the top of lipsticks or alone for a natural, plump pout.
I'm a bit late to the party with the YSL Fusion Ink Foundation as I've been foundation free for the Summer. However, now we're edging closer to the colder months I'm on the hunt for a new foundation and this has caught my eye. This 'fine-as-ink' formula claims to last 24-hours (although 8 will do me just fine) and leaves a soft matte finish which sounds ideal for my combination skin. I may have to break the ban, just this once.
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush combines the well-known Ambient Lighting Powder with a variation of beautiful colours to give cheeks a pretty glow, while adding depth and dimension, unlike most blushes. I think the shade Ethereal Glow would look gorgeous in the Autumn and also I'm a bit bored of my other blushes at the moment (I know #firstworldproblems), so are these reasonable excuses to want this beauty? Not to mention the packaging!
Despite usually having a really oily t-zone, lately my whole face has been feeling super dry, tight and just really dehydrated. The Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask is to be used once or twice a week before bed and uses Japanese seaweed to repair & hydrate skin.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is somewhat of a cult-classic of the beauty world and I want in. At the moment I'm completely in love with my Soap & Glory Archery but I'm still eyeing up this pencil & spooly brush duo. A completely low-maintenace way to make your eyebrows looks full and tamed without looking too 'done'.
Now I'm into nude lips, I feel a bit more adventurous in the eye department and I've been playing around with some shadow lately, albeit just basic browns. But I just don't feel like my eye brushes are doing the trick as well as some brushes could...say the MAC 217 Blending Brush? This oval-shaped brush is densely packed with fine fibres so is ideal for blending and shaping and my brush collection will not be complete without this.
I love the idea of roller ball perfumes as who really wants to carry around a chunky perfume bottle in their handbag all day? Not me. I want to pick up one to pop in my bag to use throughout the day but I'm not 100 % sure my all-time favourite 'Daisy by Marc Jacobs' is available in the UK yet...
What's on the beauty wish list lately?
X






No comments:
Post a Comment