It's September 1st so you know what time it is...of course you do! I've loved August; I've stayed in Ireland, Norwich and Cambridge, caught up with friends and had a month off from work for the first time in years. Favourites-wise I didn't really have a lot but what I did have, I've loved.
My poor old laptop had kind of had it after a good five years so I knew I'd need to get a new one before starting Uni, so I decided to take some money from my savings a treat myself to a new, shiny MacBook Pro and as I'm now a student I managed to get a really good deal with lots of goodies thrown in.
After searching for Archery in the shade Love is Blonde for months (literally) I finally found it at the beginning of the month and I am in love. I know eyebrows are meant to be Sisters not Twins but I'm not even sure mine are related, so when I used this for the first time I died and went to heaven. This doubled-ended brow tint and pencil is an absolute dream team and for the first time in forever I actually don't mind my brows.
I love Tuesday nights for the pure fact that The Mindy Show is on, so I've been keen to read her book 'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)' for a while now. I took this book away to Norwich with me and read it in a day because it's so hilarious (I was actually laughing out loud) and relatable I couldn't put it down!...I just want to be her best friend.
My friend was wearing this Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in the shade Elusive the other month and I knew I needed (yes, NEEDED) it. So, of course, off I went to my beloved Boots and picked it up right away. I've been kind of obsessed with this this month and haven't really worn much else on my lips. The simple, wind-up chubby stick style lipstick glides on super easy and stays put for ages, winner!
Lastly, is The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur Primer. Having oily skin, using a primer really is a must if I want my make-up to stay on past lunchtime and I've just been loving this. This primer not only controls shine and blurs blemishes, but also reduces the appearance of pores and extends the time your make-up will last. I pop a tiny bit on all over my face after moisturising and it makes my skin silky smooth, creating the perfect base.
What have been your favourites during August?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter





No comments:
Post a Comment