
I don't know about you, but I really do struggle to buy my Dad presents, usually because he goes and buys what he wants before anyone else can, but I think men in general are so hard to buy gifts for. With Father's Day just around the corner (the 15th for those of you who totally forgot..you're welcome), I thought I'd put together a little gift guide with a few ideas you can get your old man.
My Dad is addicted to Youtube, and spends alot of time laughing at funny
videos or watching the videos of his favourite songs, but he's not
great with computers/laptops so the Ipad Mini would be great for him to
be able to simply get the app and watch away to his little hearts'
content. If only I had a spare £300 eh!
The Daniel Wellington watch is both smart and classic, and if my Dad wore watches I'd be tempted to get him this.
I tend to hoard cards like a champion and still have a box full from over the years. Pointless, I know, but I like having that little something to keep for memories sake. So when I'm buying cards for other people I like to take my time and find the right one, y'know just incase anyone is as weird as me and keeps them. When I saw this card I couldn't help myself. My dad isn't one for soppiness so a funny one will be a winner!
A joke book. Simple and will get atleast a few laughs out of anyone, even if it's just laughing about how bad the jokes are.
Last up, Desert Boots. My Dad has several pairs and still eyes up new pairs now so this bargain pair from ASOS would be warmly welcomed.
What are you planning to get your Dad for Father's day?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter





Great ideas, dads can be so hard to buy for!
ReplyDeletexx
Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog
Thankyou! I know.. Luckily mines happy wuth golf balls and socks haa xx
Delete