Since coming back from my holiday I've noticed by hair is a bit dry, especially at the ends, from all of the sunshine. Luckily, while I was away my lovely Mum ordered me a new Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil, since I ran out just before heading off. Argan Oil is a well known beauty must-have as it hydrates the hair as well as healing split-ends with the help of Omega 3 and essential fatty acids.
I use this oil after washing my hair while it is still damp. All you need is 1-2 pumps (depending on how thick/long your hair is), which is great as it means this stuff lasts for ages! I think my last bottle last me around 6/8 months, so for £5.50 you can't go wrong. Simply massage into the bottom half of your hair and as this is a leave-in treatment, you can then dry as normal. I use this pretty much every other day and my hair feels smooth, tamed and nourished.
Simple, shiny, soft locks in 30 seconds. What your hair must-have?
X
Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter





No comments:
Post a Comment