Sunday, 27 July 2014

July Favourites!


 July has been such a good month, but like every other month, it has flown by! Having handed my notice in at work so I can go to Uni and holidaying in Tenerife for two weeks, I've been feeling very happy and very Summery.


I've been after a pair of cat-eye style sunglasses for so long and when I found this pair in Topshop a week before my holiday, and they actually fit my tiny little pea-head I was a happy bunny. The tortoise shell frames are gorgeous and these were practically glued to my head for the entire holiday. For £16 these were a bargain and will serve me well for a good few more years yet.


After drinking water all-day, every-day on holiday and seeing what a difference it made to my skin, I've come home wanting to keep it up. When I saw this cup in Sainsbury's (similar here) last week I picked it up straight away in a bid to persuade myself to drink more water and I know it's silly but since I've had it I've been drinking alot more water than usual. It's funny to think that just having a cute cup has turned me into an avid water-drinker. The little things eh?


Another thing I've been going mad for are lemons. I've been slicing them up and freezing them to put in my little blue cup with my water and a bit of ice. It gives it a nice refreshing kick and is perfect on a hot Summer's day. I'm addicted.


I've been laying off of make-up this month as it's just been too hot. I don't like any product on my face in the heat other than a quick slick of bronzer, a bit of mascara and a nude lip. This NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Crème brûlée and MUA Lipstick in Bare have been the perfect combo. I've been patting on Bare and giving a slick of Crème brûlée over the top and viola, I'm ready.


After hearing great things about The Rosie Project I decided to pick it up to take on holiday and I'm so glad I did. This is the perfect light-hearted read for a day by the pool and I was hooked by the endearing and hilarious main character who had me laughing out loud. If you're off on your holidays or just looking for a new book to read, I couldn't recommend this enough!

What have you been loving this month?

X


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs